Monday, September 04, 2006

For the Doubters

Put in my notice at work about my intentions to be gone for an extended period of time, no backing out now. The feeling is still pretty surreal though, and the real implications of being gone for so long definitely haven't settled in yet.

As it turns out I've also been given the week off, so I'll probably have a lot of the initial travel plans finalized by the end of the week. In another few weeks I'll start looking for someone to take the lease here over (know anyone who needs a spot from Nov. to next August?) and start looking for a place in Argentina, and possible a job too. Though since I don't have the bilingual thing down just yet that might be tough.

As usual, any advice you can give for places to go and stay, things to do, etc. would be most appreciated.

1 comment:

Jessica C said...

and i have a piece of advice: dont wear a skirt or a dress when walking home from the bus stop late at night.